Find out on which websites you can use Witty at the moment. We are continuously improving our software.
Where it works
- Witty works currently with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox on Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, Github and Umantis.
- If you want to check text from another website with Witty, copy-paste it to the Witty Editor.
- Type or copy-paste some text on one of these pages. Witty will detect any non-inclusive words and highlights them. For example, try this sentence: Hey guys, we are a very ambitious team.
- Hover on the underlines to see Witty's suggestions. A pop-up will show inclusive alternatives. Click on your preferred one to replace it.
Where it doesn't work yet
We know that programs like Word, Outlook, PowerPoint or Google Docs may be important to you, but Witty is not ready to be used in these programs yet. We are continuously improving our software and we are working hard to make Witty available there as well.
What can I do when Witty doesn't work as expected
- Copy-paste your text into the Witty Editor.
- Vote for the website which is important for you, by clicking on the Witty icon in the browser bar.
- Report us your bug.
Please be patient 🙏🏽🙏🏿🙏🏻! We'll keep you posted and let you know when Witty works for a new website or app.